Podline build classic search engine friendly websites for under £250
Podline – Search Engine Friendly Websites
The Podline WordPress theme is loosely based on the default WordPress themes Twenty Seventeen and Twenty Nineteen but trimmed right down for those wanting a search engine friendly website which is easily self editable.
Unlike most WordPress themes Podline doesn’t use wp_head but instead uses multiple header-**.php files and multiple templates.
By doing this it means if a page isn’t displaying a gallery or a slider none of the extra scripts or style sheets are called
When a slider is used on a page, like this example Photos from The MAD Museum Stratford-upon-Avon, it uses either a slider template or a slider with sidebar template
There are sections at the top of any page or post that are controlled by 2 tiny plugins enabling you to add any extra content on a page by page or post by post basis.
Another tiny plugin allows you to add anything to the head of any post or page and another tiny plugin is used for titles and meta descriptions.
You can basically add anything you like to the head individually rather than the usual automated processes which can sometimes be more trouble than they are worth.
Latest Podline News & Stuff
- VW Campervan Hire Warwickshire
- Patiens & Nutrix
- Nigritude Ultramarine 16 Years Later
- Nigritude Ultramarine 16 Years Today
- Updated My CV36 Website Today
- Spam Subdomains in Google Results Pages
- Stratford-upon-Avon SEO Company
- A Simple Search Engine Experiment by Podline
- You Don’t Need Tarts Knickers in Website Design
- Google Cached Snapshot Checker
- The Podline Theme and WooCommerce
- Gallery and Lightbox with Sidebar
- Lightbox with Sidebar
- Podline – Google PageSpeed Insights 100
- Jaguar XK120 & Jaguar C-Type
- Multiple Layouts on Same Page With Sidebar
- Multiple Layouts on Same Page Without a Sidebar
- Demo Showing Images in a Sidebar Post
- Demo Displaying the Images in the Post
- Demo Full Width Image Top and Bottom