Spam Subdomains in Google Results Pages
How long is Google going to allow all these bad subdomain sites to show in their results pages?
A lot of them appear to be on .it or .de domains, but others also
Common theme is they just have garbled subdomains in this sort of format;
typical example here (searching for wheelchair ramps, page 12 from google.co.uk, searching from UK)
They appear to be scraping content from legitimate sites, cloaking, then adding malicious content, malware or redirecting to other sites.
Warning – don’t click on any unless you are very careful.
Anyone else seeing all these fake subdomains, are they using other TLD’s than .it and .de
post in comments below.
Latest Podline News & Stuff
- Prediction for Taper on Self Employed Coronavirus Grant
- Coronavirus Has it Badges
- Bodybuilding Hoodies
- Gym Apparel The Best Bodybuilding Clothing Brands UK
- moneysavingexpert forum down
- Coronavirus Mask
- CCTV Drain Survey London
- Spam Subdomains in Google Results Pages
- Earth Shot Price
- Most Common Business Categories in Business Directory
- Favourites for Who is Replacing Rachel Riley on Countdown
- Win a Supercar Website Revamped
- Google Site Kit WordPress Plugin Crashes Site
- Stratford-upon-Avon SEO Company
- A Simple Search Engine Experiment by Podline
- You Don’t Need Tarts Knickers in Website Design
- Google Cached Snapshot Checker
- Online Booze Calculator App
- The Podline Theme and WooCommerce
- Gallery and Lightbox with Sidebar